Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms
- These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of our web application ("the Application"). By accessing or using the Application, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms, you should not use the Application.
2. Use of the Application
- You must be at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding agreement to use the Application. By using the Application, you represent and warrant that you meet these requirements.
2.2. User Accounts
- Some features of the Application may require you to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and are solely responsible for any activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
2.3. Prohibited Activities
- You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
i. Violating any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights.
ii. Interfering with or disrupting the security or integrity of the Application or its underlying systems.
iii. Uploading or transmitting malicious code, viruses, or any other harmful software.
iv. Engaging in any fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading activities.
v. Collecting or harvesting personal information from other users without their consent.
vi. Impersonating another individual or entity.
vii. Engaging in any activity that could harm or negatively impact the reputation or operation of the Application.
3. Intellectual Property
- The Application and its content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, and software, are the property of the Application owner or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use the Application for your commercial use.
- You may not modify, distribute, reproduce, publicly display, or create derivative works of the Application or its content without our prior written consent.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Application is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties or representations, express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Application or its content. You use the Application at your own risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Application or any content provided therein, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including legal fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Application, violation of these Terms, or infringement of any rights of third parties.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Application at any time and for any reason without prior notice. Upon termination, these Terms will continue to apply to any provisions that by their nature should survive termination.
9. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [Jurisdiction].
10. Modifications to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time, without prior notice. Your continued use of the Application after any modifications indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
12. Entire Agreement
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Application and supersede any prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral.